With May long weekend just around the corner, and more summer adventures with this heat wave here are few tricks to help keep you reaching your goals!
Plan ahead and pack nutritious snacks, to help save money and avoid “hangry” meltdowns.
- Avoid convenience store stops – you will be tempted with all the highly palatable food options!
- Pack snacks in individual containers for portion control!
- Bring a reusable cup filled with water or pack a case of water!
- Use a good cooler to keep food at safe temperatures
- Consider packing wipes to clean off little hands when finished eating
- Ideas: Cut up veggies + mini humus packs, popcorn, homemade muffins, homemadegranola/trail mix, string cheese + whole grain crackers, cut up fruit, beef jerky